Welcome to Czar Season 20! Another new school year means another season in cyberspace. That includes the standard updates to flip the site forward to the 2026-27 season.
The usual list of fall leagues and camps is now posted on the Fall Hoops page. If I missed yours, please pass it along.
My notorious season preview series returns for another season (see the schedule here). Need #ShockTheCzar material? Its all there. 4 weeks of nothing but hoops starting on October 26th until the start of practice on November 23th. It will include all teams in class AAAA and 16 metro area conferences.
The list of class of 2027 players that have committed is now its own page. That list can be found here.
The annual holiday tournament schedule is also posted. Here's a list of the ones I know about currently. Schedules will be added as we get closer to the games themselves. If you have info on any local tourneys or teams that I didn't post, please feel free to reach out so I can get it added.
I've updated the current national recruiting rankings from all the major services. See that on my Players page.
Once the college and NBA seasons get started, I'll be filling out the pages for Minnesotans that are playing D1 or in the NBA. I did this last year for the first time and it was a fun project as I don't get to follow the next level very much. Those links will be added once the NBA and college seasons get underway.
To long time readers and those of you who may be newer, don't forget about the Links page. Its always the 1st option in the menus. There is no more complete list of Minnesota high school resources than what you'll find there. You can find links to anything and everything you may want to know about Minnesota hoops during the high school or grassroots seasons. For the Minnesota high school season, you can find state records, section assignments and maps, along with history of the big awards. For grassroots info, it includes national recruiting sites, recruiting calendars and links to national leagues just to name a few of the useful things that can be found there. It also has historical links to previous seasons of my writings including old season previews, CzarPI values and polls.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a different take than mine? You can provide your take here.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.