The powerhouses stay at the top, the low-lifes stay at the bottom.
Team Previews:Johnson loses PG Sal Simmons, but they return Darnell Cox and look for Dion Suggs to have a breakout season.
Como Park had a disappointing non-conference season last year, but they return basically everyone. Look for them to make a run at the conference crown.
Central was 1-13 non-conference last year, but 8-6 in the league. They return a load of talent including Larry Brown. They'll push for the conference crown.
Nothing else compelling in the league. Highland Park, Harding and Arlington will be in the middle of the pack. Humboldt is still a doormat.
Conference Champion: Johnson
Teams you must see: None
Other teams to watch: Como Park, Central
Surprise Team: Arlington
Teams you don't want to see: Humboldt
Games that will determine the conference title
- Johnson at Central, Tues Jan 18th
- Como Park at Johnson, Wed Jan 23rd
- Central at Como Park, Monday Feb 4th
- Central at Johnson, Th Feb 14th
- Johnson at Como Park, Tues Feb 19th
- Como Park at Central, Fri Feb 29th
- Holy Angels at Central, Fri Dec 14th
- Stillwater at Johnson, Tues Dec 18th
- Henry at Johnson, Th Dec 20th
- St. Bernard's at Como Park, Sat Dec 22nd
- Johnson vs Appleton, WI East, Sat Dec 22nd (Milwaukee, WI)
- Johnson at Hopkins, Tues Jan 8th
- Minneapolis Washburn at Central, Sat Feb 2nd
- Johnson at Minneapolis Washburn, Fri Feb 8th
- Minneapolis Washburn at Como Park, Sat Feb 16th