- PrymeTyme huge over Michigan Hurricanes.
- Illinois Warriors over Grassroots 69-54
- Texas D1 Ambassadors over Iowa Barnstormers Black 70-52
- Fury Blue over Dakota Schoolers 66-64 in OT. Fury didn't do a good job of closing it out in regulation but a pair of Tyler Moore steals and a late Marquealis Edwards bucket won it.
- IA PNR I def EOTO Gold 59-50
- Comets Hanson struggled but beat the SW MN Stars 62-59
- Old Gold 46-44 over M33M on Robert Hurd buzzer beater.
- Ajays Elite over ECI Prospects 56-42
Southside def Indiana Elite One 72-63 with big performance from Joey King
- PrymeTyme 69-59 over Atlanta Celtics. Fred Van Vleet 2nd outstanding game of the day for PrymeTyme. He's able to create his own offense or carve up defenses with outstanding passing.
- Illinois Warriors def Texas D1 Ambassadors.
- Houston Defenders handled Fury Blue
- Southern Select def IA PNR 1
- Indiana Elite def Comets Hanson 75-63. Comets cut lead to 3 with about 4 minutes left before 8-0 run put it away.
- Old Gold upsets MN PNR
- New England Playaz def Ajays Elite
- DoublePump def Southside
- PrymeTyme def Illinois Warriors
- Houston Defenders def Southern Select 67-56. Nice game from Select's Reggie Ragland. Andrew Harrison showed impressive game but too much yapping earned him an unnecessary technical. He had a really impressive blow by and then wrap around pass to Shaquille Cleare for a dunk.
- Indiana Elite def Old Gold 75-61
- NE Playaz def DoublePump in 2OT on buzzer beater.
Atlanta Celtics def Texas D1 Ambassadors 62-58 in Gold bracket quarterfinal. They'll play Fury Blue in the semis who beat IA PNR I in another quarterfinal.
- WI Starz def WOTN Black
- Comets Lewis def SW MN Stars
- Heat Ogorek upset Fury Gold
- Fury Blue def Heat Altena
- Heat Reese upset Dakota Pride
- NIBA def Dakota Schoolers White
- Schoolers Blue won their game (opponent unknown)
- Old Gold Dream Team def PrymeTyme.
- MN PNR def WI Starz
- Ultimate Hoops beat Comets Lewis, result not a surprise but the big blowout was.
- DC Assault handled Heat Ogorek
- Fury Blue lost to Grassroots Canada 53-51. A Fury turnover and loose ball foul with 2.8 seconds resulted in the 2 free throws that won it.
- Houston Select def Heat Reese by about 18. Nick Anderson with Heat Reese.
- Team Nebraska Express def NIBA
- Dakota Schoolers Blue def IA PNR I. Good win for Schoolers over Spring PNR tourney champs. 6'9 center Zach Hanson is a mid to high major kid to keep an eye on for the Schoolers.
- Arkansas Hawks def Old Gold Dream Team.
- Ultimate Hoops with an impressive 60-57 win over MN PNR. Point guard Grant Schaeffer stood out in the win.
- Grassroots Canada def DC Assault
- Team Nebraska upset Houston Select 64-63. Justise Winslow with a sick dunk in the game. Khadeem Lattin missed a dunk down 2 in the last 30 seconds that Nebraska converted that ultimately won it.
- Arkansas Hawks def Schoolers Blue
In 15U, Heat Select lost to Indiana Elite in the quarterfinals. Fury Black def Net Gain 14s, then MN Elite to make the semifinals. MN PNR beat TC Force and then Nebraska Bison Gold in quartes. Fury Black vs MN PNR is an interesting semifinal game.
Now besides being swarmed by NSIC coaches during the PNR 16s loss to Ultimate Hoops and mocked for looking like a kid who went on the court to shoot, thank you coolest guy in the NSIC :) , my real highlight of the day wasn't watching games at all. I had a chance to talk hoops and life with a couple of different players during the day. To see kids who get it and appreciate what their coaches have done for them is a real pleasure. Not unheard of to not fully appreciate it until long after it's over. Always nice to hear stories of kids having a good experience not just on the court but off of it as well.